4K UHD Channel Insight TV Launches in Canada on TELUS Optik TVJune 19, 2019 | Website www.insight.tv
Insight TV, the world's leading 4K UHD HDR broadcaster and producer of native UHD content, has announced a distribution deal which will see the Canadian launch of Insight TV's 4K UHD feed on TELUS Optik TV. Insight TV is distributed in Canada by Ethnic Channels Group Ltd (ECG). TELUS, one of Canada's largest telecommunications companies, provides TV services in the Canadian provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, and Quebec.
This deal expands Insight TV's North American reach significantly, making its high-energy, thought-provoking programs, such as the recently-added original series Travel With a Goat, Road to Gymkhana GRiD, Droners, King of the Hammers, THRU, Breaking Limits and more.
"With our reach across North America growing quickly, this deal expands our footprint even farther to bring our valuable, high-quality content over a million more viewers," commented Mark Romano, Vice President Americas, Insight TV. "We are committed to working with distribution partners like TELUS to provide their customers with the most engaging 4K UHD content found anywhere in the world. Services like TELUS Optik TV are setting a new industry standard by providing the highest quality customer experience available today."
"ECG is thrilled to partner with Insight TV to bring this high-octane content to Canadians. There has been a gap in this market for this type of 4K adventure programming, which we are sure this channel will fill, "said Slava Levin Co-founder and CEO of ECG.
Insight TV is scheduled to launch on TELUS Optik TV on June 21, 2019 with a month free preview on channel 965.
About Insight TV :
Insight TV is a global content creator and TV channel. Specializing in adventurous content about trending communities told through global influencers, all of Insight TV's content is filmed in vivid 4K UHD HDR. Insight TV reaches millions of homes across the world, and can be viewed anywhere and on any device via insight.tv and is available in 27 different countries via linear channels.
- ETHNIC CHANNELS GROUP SIGNS MULTI-YEAR DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT WITH TV ASIA
- THE AFRICA CHANNEL HAS LAUNCHED IN CANADA ON ROGERS IGNITE TV
- PeopleTV LAUNCHES IN CANADA ON ROGERS COMMUNICATIONS' IGNITE TV service featuring Programming from PEOPLE and Entertainment Weekly
- Times Network inks deal with Ethnic Channels Group to launch ET NOW in Canada
- QYOU Media Forms Distribution Partnership with Ethnic Channels Group in Canada
- SCHLAGER TV NOW AVAILABLE ON TELUS OPTIK TV.German pop and folk music aficionados will now be able to subscribe to Schlager TV on Telus OPTIK TV