Times Network inks deal with Ethnic Channels Group to launch ET NOW in Canada
ET NOW offers curated content such as India Development Debate, Start Up Central, The Money Show, and India Tonight in North AmericaSource: exchange4media | November 11, 2019 | Website www.exchange4media.com
Times Network has announced the launch of ET NOW in Canada after successfully locking a distribution deal with Ethnic Channels Group (ECG). The partnership was concretised during MIPCOM 2019 at Cannes, France.
Expanding its footprint in North America, ET NOW offers curated content such as India Development Debate, Start Up Central, The Money Show, India Tonight and more with a holistic deliberation on the Indian financial markets, global and local trends impacting the economy.
Commenting on the partnership, Jagdish Mulchandani, COO & Executive President, Times Network said, "We are excited to bring ET NOW in Canada through our partnership with ECG, the foremost broadcast leader in the region. ET NOW has raised the bar for the English business news category in India and I am confident this launch will further enrich our offering for the South Asian viewers in the region."
"In today's global market, consumption of business news and information will only continue to increase. As a company that understands both content and technology, ECG is very proud to partner with the Times Group to launch ET Now in Canada," said Slava Levin, Co-Founder & CEO of ECG.
- Times Network inks deal with Ethnic Channels Group to launch ET NOW in Canada
- QYOU MEDIA FORMS DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIP WITH ETHNIC CHANNELS GROUP IN CANADA..
- SCHLAGER TV NOW AVAILABLE ON TELUS OPTIK TV. German pop and folk music aficionados will now be able to subscribe to Schlager TV on Telus OPTIK TV..
- 4K UHD Channel Insight TV Launches In Canada On TELUS Optik TV
- BACKERS OF PROPOSED ETHNIC TELEVISION SERVICE ISSUE FINAL RESPONSE TO CRTC