Ethnic Channels Group gains rights to EbonyLife TVJanuary 14, 2015 | Website www.adnews.com
Ethnic Channels Group of Toronto has acquired the exclusive Canadian distribution rights to EbonyLife TV of Nigeria, 24-hour channel specializing in entertainment and lifestyle programming from Africa. The channel annually produces approximately 1,000 hours of drama, comedy, talk, reality and magazine content.
"The African market in Canada is the next growth engine, and we are confident that EbonyLife TV will herald a new era," said Hari Srinivas, president of Ethnic Channels Group.
Ethnic Channels Group specializes in non-English language digital television channels aimed at multicultural audiences in Canada.
- 4K UHD Channel Insight TV Launches In Canada On TELUS Optik TV
- BACKERS OF PROPOSED ETHNIC TELEVISION SERVICE ISSUE FINAL RESPONSE TO CRTC
- VOICES TV TO SIMULTANEOUSLY BROADCAST MULTICULTURAL PROGRAMMING IN MULTIPLE LANGUAGES
- Why The CRTC Should Reject FairPlay's Dangerous Website-Blocking Plan
- Canada Could Soon Block All Websites That Allow Illegal Streaming Of Pirated Movies And TV Shows