About Ethnic Channels Group LimitedOctober 18, 2014
Ethnic Channels Group is the largest provider of non-English language digital TV channels to Canada's multicultural population. The company today provides over 80+ channels in 15 + languages. By selecting the best channels from around the world ,and delivering them directly to viewer's homes via a Licensed Canadian satellite and/or cable providers, Ethnic Channels Group provides essential entertainment and information services to non-English speakers throughout Canada.
From its state-of-the art broadcast facility in Toronto, Ethnic Channels Group delivers the very best of programming available from the countries of origin spiced with locally produced foreign language shows. This combination creates a service that meets the diverse needs of today's immigrant population, which is underserved by mainstream media sources. Ethnic Channels Group specializes in providing Canadian émigrés with the highest rated and most respected TV channels from their native homeland, broadcasting news, current affairs, sports, drama series, movies and Entertainment in their native languages. Ethnic Channels Group provides these services at the most affordable price so majority of people can enjoy this link to their homeland and cultural heritage.
Specifically in the South Asian Market Ethnic Channels Group provides the following services in Canada- Aaj Tak, Headlines Today, Zee TV Canada, Zee Cinema, Zing, Ten Cricket, Zee Salaam, Zee Punjabi, Zee Tamizh, Zee Premiere, Zee Bangla, Big Magic, Hum TV and TravelXP. In USA, the company also provides the following South Asian services-Jaya TV, Jaya Plus, Jaya Max and Jmovies.
- SCHLAGER TV NOW AVAILABLE ON TELUS OPTIK TV. German pop and folk music aficionados will now be able to subscribe to Schlager TV on Telus OPTIK TV..
- 4K UHD Channel Insight TV Launches In Canada On TELUS Optik TV
- BACKERS OF PROPOSED ETHNIC TELEVISION SERVICE ISSUE FINAL RESPONSE TO CRTC
- VOICES TV TO SIMULTANEOUSLY BROADCAST MULTICULTURAL PROGRAMMING IN MULTIPLE LANGUAGES
- Why The CRTC Should Reject FairPlay's Dangerous Website-Blocking Plan